no post now hA
me
Started by MoneyMad24 [1142093] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
no post now hA
XD
1st wins a PRIZE?????
2nd gets 2bil (at least from what Ive heard) -.-
what wins 3rd one???
1st is me XD
Do I win anything? *_* I'm 3rd :o..
do i ?
i am the forth
haha, smythser2k9 XD
waiting for your response :P
I am the fifth.... I get 50 mill?
Locked... [:sick:]