How can I marry my fiance when I can't add friends to be witnesses? do I have to pay the 5 bucks to get a friends list? the tutorial for marriage is lacking in this information.
Marriage question
Started by Toxic_Samurai [1833821] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
How can I marry my fiance when I can't add friends to be witnesses? do I have to pay the 5 bucks to get a friends list? the tutorial for marriage is lacking in this information.
Check your events. :)
You can add a friend via the little people icon at bottom right of screen (next to chat settings). The friend will appear on your friends list in church during a wedding. It will also add 1 to their friends list on profile.
I guess they don't mention this, knowing people will donate in a rush to the altar ;D