Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"200 SyntaxError: Unexpected token

Started by Rip_Torn [748987] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

aurel1 [1046304] ×2 Rip_Torn [748987] ×1

Rip_Torn [748987]

Attack log:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=0f0474b07e37f856a5e2617b16af5c76

O
n attempting to Mug, "200 SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" was the error and the page then re-set to the Leave/Mug/Hospitalise screen.


I re-tried four times to Mug, settled to 'leave', which worked as expected.

I had successfully mugged other users previously (post attacking 2.0 update).

Screenshot of error:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/profileimages.torn.com/4e9115d8-c626-850e-748987.png
Rip_Torn [748987]
aurel1 [1046304]Can you replicate this? Or it was only in that specific fight?

Only for that instance, that user, I've successfully attacked (Hosp'd x1, Mugged x2) other users since I reported this.

Running up to date Chrome (v38.0.2125.111) if that helps.

Mentions: aurel1 [1046304]

Rip_Torn [748987]
Rip_Torn [748987]
aurel1 [1046304]Can you replicate this? Or it was only in that specific fight?

Only for that instance, that user, I've successfully attacked (Hosp'd x1, Mugged x2) other users since I reported this.

Running up to date Chrome (v38.0.2125.111) if that helps.

Just attacked the same user,
the in-attack url is

https://www.torn.com/loader2.php?sid=attackTest



5sec pause then re-loads to the Leave/Mug/Hosp screen.

I left him again.



http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=b2dca0b1471f40807a522f93bdf9554e


Mentions: aurel1 [1046304] · Rip_Torn [748987]