The witch said to Cindrella...Remember.You must return home before midnight.
OK. Torn mugging is like this. Try to be mugged early morning. Then you can carry large amount of money without care. Nobody can mug you again. Trade, play poker, sell PI etc..
But remember, you must save your cash before midnight. You can be mugged again after 24 hours. Do you agree with me? Life in torn is safer than before.
They can get three times as much cash with one Mug... So I still only carry small amounts... Just to be safer...
KAT
Wnen you see you have mugged, it is OK for that day to trade, to carry cash.
yup iv sold billlions out of my bazzar, havent lost a penny
Wall_Street [984129]yup iv sold billlions out of my bazzar, havent lost a penny
lol
nice xD
Mentions:
Batman [984129]
Wall_Street [984129]yup iv sold billlions out of my bazzar, havent lost a penny
Lucky
Mentions:
Batman [984129]
And I mug a load of inactives once a day and make a tidy sum. (y)
Definitely takes all the fun out of mugging, but the moneys still decent.
Changing your name to a name like mine is a very effective tactic as well.
I keep billions on me. It's nice that I only get mugged one time a day and don't lose that much.
now i get mugged by multiple people a day for larger amounts. i'm actually getting mugged more now. everyone thinks mugging is dead, but you just have to diversify your targets instead of trying to bleed one person dry.
Now I suppose it takes effort to find multiple targets, not just looking at scripts or HOF's or personal stats which is nice
no one mugs me.. only in switzerland.
But then, ive been told im in a weird faction. So maybe they fear the weirdos? :D