Mine says 41, but a level 43 lost to me twice. Do you have to be the attacker for it to count?
Highest level beaten
Started by Mozo [1330556] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mine says 41, but a level 43 lost to me twice. Do you have to be the attacker for it to count?
Probably... attack them and claim your crown lol.
Strange, I can definitely say mine has increased when I was the defender.
yeah it's a loss or a win on them that will give you their level in pstats. But OP, i think you've confused losing with stalemating which doesn't count towards highest level beaten
Level 100, just out from hospital...never a chance in old system LOL
dont think you posted that from the right account????
I think that's a bug at the moment. People have said that defending doesn't seem to count at the moment, even though it did before the attacking change
I just won from a level 100 :-) (yes, he was just out of hospital)