Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty bug

Started by danielfritzzz [1263853] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
danielfritzzz [1263853]

I claimed some bounties on this guy successively and he stayed in the hospital for only a few seconds. I believe he didn't use meds to get out because i checked his profile between my attacks and his last action appeared as "3 minutes ago".
I also have the attack logs if you need them.

You hospitalized eMeR1CaH and earned the $1,000,077 bounty reward! 2014/11/01 10:41:44 PM
You hospitalized eMeR1CaH and earned the $1,000,077 bounty reward! 2014/11/01 10:40:30 PM
You hospitalized eMeR1CaH and earned the $1,000,077 bounty reward! 2014/11/01 10:39:30 PM