I placed bets on the following American Football games: Chargers v Dolphins, Broncos v Patriots, Eagles v Texans, Ravens v. Stealers I have only received results from the Chargers Dolphins game
missing bookie bets
Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I placed bets on the following American Football games: Chargers v Dolphins, Broncos v Patriots, Eagles v Texans, Ravens v. Stealers I have only received results from the Chargers Dolphins game
the bets still show in your logs, they just havent been finalized.
Thank you