Just had a attack where the page froze up after I did a melee attack sat on the page for 2 min just watching the swirling circle waiting for the result and took a chance and refreshed the page and found out that you can now refresh it and it does not cause you to try to run away like it used to.
Refreshing attack page
Started by Hammerhead [941890] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Just had a attack where the page froze up after I did a melee attack sat on the page for 2 min just watching the swirling circle waiting for the result and took a chance and refreshed the page and found out that you can now refresh it and it does not cause you to try to run away like it used to.
Do you mean during the attack or once you have won when you are given the leave,hosp,mug option?I refreshed yesterday when the page froze up at this point and it worked.Curious to know if it's possible before you have won.
If the attack page didn't load properly in the old system then you could also refresh it there as long as it wasn't the finishing hit that failed to load.
It was during the attack, it took another couple of rounds afterwards for me to win.
Butters I didn't know that you could do it before I thought I remembered people complaining that it caused them to run away
I made the attack page on another window and while attacking i came back to my previous window and clicked city then the attack page came that was going on on another window. Thats a good update. Eventhough somewhere purely bullshit :)