Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City Bar

Started by khristian [1186735] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
khristian [1186735]

Everytime you enter the bar it will cost 10k and there will be a 10k increase for every time you re-enter.You have the option to stand and watch or sit down at a table. (Maybe a similar look to the poker table).The system will keep track of the time spent sitting down at a table fo each player every 5 hours it restarts. Players will be able to "roofie each other" only when standing and either hospitalize the player or get some jailtime by getting caught by the bouncer. The player who accumulates the most time sitting at that 5 hour mark gets a reward. No ties whoever sat down first would receive prize at that point.

You will get 1 roofie when you enter and another every 10min standing.Players cant get attacked while sitting . If you attack someone standing and win you will get the usual leave,hospitalize, mug and also steal their roofies.
The_Totem [1763443]

I like the idea of a social bar, but having the cost be 10k per visit, plus having that increases over time, it makes people wonder why that couldn't just go to the forum, or chat with global?
I am not sure what u mean by "Roofie each other."
I think the biggest problem comes from the last 2. The easy award, and the (obvious) exploitable problem. On the former, all I have to do is sit (and could log off), for 5 hours. That's not much of an award. The ladder, it could present as a problem for players when warring. I attack X amounts of time, and (considered I'm one of the rich players) enters the bar, sit, and prevent myself from getting attacked. 5 hours up, get full energy, attack again. Rinse and repeat.

Also, what would the Roofies do?