So I just started playing again after quitting for awhile, quite shocked with the new interface and attacking system. With the old system I have no problem on dealing player who has lower stat then me but with the new system I kept losing even I attack or being attacked. My stat is build is around 35% strength, 35$speed, 29%dex and 1% defence, is my build are not meant for the system anymore?
New attacking
Started by dunhospmeh [1330310] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
So I just started playing again after quitting for awhile, quite shocked with the new interface and attacking system. With the old system I have no problem on dealing player who has lower stat then me but with the new system I kept losing even I attack or being attacked. My stat is build is around 35% strength, 35$speed, 29%dex and 1% defence, is my build are not meant for the system anymore?
I don't know much about it but I would say you need to get defense up more... IMHO... Opinions?
KAT
There are several factors that could be playing into why you are losing. For one, drugs have become a huge influence on your attacking skills. Just 5 xanax could reduce your stats to 50%. Secondly, make sure your weapons and armour are updated, many new items have been added, and many changes are being made currently in that department. Lastly, because it seams that you haven't played in a while, you could have fallen behind in your stats while other competing players have shot foward. I have seen this case several times. My advice: go to rehab regularly. Buy new weapons and armour. Use an effective method to work out in the gym. The best I've seen (which requires regular rehab) is to take xanax once or twise a day, use an energy refill from the points building once a day, every time you work out use at least one EDVD equivalent to the amount of full energy bars you are spending (ie. 100=1 or 150=1). Energy drinks are also useful if you have spare cash. Also, make sure to take the drugs/energy drinks when your energy bar is full, as it will raise your energy beyond the limit. I cannot stress this more because your workout success is compounded by the amount of energy used at once. I hope the matter is resolved soon. Cheers!