Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Maruto [1634194] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 129 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Maruto [1634194]
I Offer my service to invest money thr. safe trading deals and get u 7% monthly (30days), U can share with 1 Bil. min. up to 2 Bil. max. , I receive money thr. trades not directly as trades can be shown as proofs in screenshot , U can ask to take money back any time and u get it within 24 hrs max. , why ? to avoid mugging ..but u lose profit if before the month passes.
CindyFury [345050]

Mmmm I'm not calling you a scammer but if you can make 7% consistently + profit for your self per month you would have a sweet penny or two and wouldn't need to ask for investors correct?
-Wicked- [541241]
*Sniff* *Sniff*

I smell a hint of bull droppings in the air with the slight scent of odur la scammer...

Soo.... No thank you :3
Maruto [1634194]

thanks Unknown , as for others doubting , u should check me 1st , I have faction and company worth over 30 billions as i 'm good as trader and many know me , i wasn 't trying to scam , I 'm just short of cash atm and can 't continue trading so was looking for partner who can provide me with some cash and i was to pay him good profit in return monthly , anyway , i 'm no more in need for such investment partners so thread close , thanks for comments.