Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

animation not playing

Started by kraze91 [1620488] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
kraze91 [1620488]

Hi all

Ive uploaded an animation as a test but for some reason it doesnt play

Uses the usual method : insert-video and pasted the 'direct' link

Would be grateful if someone could help with this
McNeo [864688]

Can you share the link of the video you're trying to play, and also a screenshot of how you're trying to insert it?


I mean, I know where you're going to insert it, but a screenshot of the actual insert video screen once you put all the info in.
Porny [604593]

This is not a bug, its just a case of finding how to do it properly. Try using the question and answers forum, thanks.
kraze91 [1620488]

hi all,

2 people have tried but still no luck, can staff pls provide a solution

im trying to upload an animation (test), below is how I upload it through insert > insert video and used the 'direct link' also tried 'html' version. paste them in the 'source' field


however it doesn't play, any advice?
thanks in advance

direct
http://vid47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/def1ance1/0001-0100_zps1igwdh84.mp4

html
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid47.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff154%2Fdef1ance1%2F0001-0100_zps1igwdh84.mp4&title=">

[image: i47.photobucket.com]



Flatty [1561826]

I tried to add it to test, i can add the video fine (not embed version) and it does add, but doesn't autoplay. You'll need to trigger that yourself.

I cannot even get the embed version working.