Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Additional Education Courses?

Started by Danny [12503] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Danny [12503]

Does anyone know if there has been any mention of any new courses or degrees coming? I have been finished all of them for a while now, and trying to decide if I should reset my merits, or if with all this respo stuff are new courses just around the corner?

Cheers,

Danny.
BFM [1455642]

None that I have heard of and If there is then most likely it won't be for a very long time. I would reset merits and put them into something that will benefit you for the next year at least instead of them sitting there doing nothing that is unless you can not afford to reset them.
HaroldShipman [89686]

If I'm not waring then it doesn't really bother me too much; two scenarios:

1) I don't rehab as often.
Result) I get attacked > Use more med for the 25,000 merits.

2) I do rehab often.
Result) I get defends > Closer to 10,000.

Each have their benefits