I Continued to hear rumors about new warring system between factions as It will be territories warring , I hope that won 't happen soon , I don 't want to lose more money on such upgrades , I lost 3 Bil. on Companies upgrade then over 3,5 Bil. on the Stock market upgrade and 2 Bil. loss on my Rig after Ched adjusted ranking so kindly give us a break or compensate us on our loses , if u launch that system , big factions will wage wars on all to claim all territories and smaller leaders will lose their factions ' values and will get indulged in endless wars.
New UPgrades
Started by Maruto [1634194] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 15 likes ·
Rig start up cost was never adjusted, it used to be 10.5b and still is, the only thing that was adjusted was upgrade costs and the differences there WERE refunded. Your issue with rigs is that you suck at running … - Rekker [1761]
· 4 likes ·
I highly doubt Ched would piss that many people off talk about a way to end the game for good - bcfcespley [181564]
· 4 likes ·
It will be replaced with faction territory wars, and land/building ownership. [image: i175.photobucket.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1
you invest then you risk, it's well known that your money can not only increase when you invest in large ventures.
It's the way forward. You wasting your money is your own responsibility... [:sick:]
yes , i understand the risk of investing but changing systems 'sn 't part of investments risk for example if Rigs costs 10,5 bil. to start then developers suddenly decided to reduce that starting price without compensating prev. owners , will u say same ?
or if they change ur faction 's respect into territory then one big faction came to claim it and u lose it all , will u say same ?
or if they change ur faction 's respect into territory then one big faction came to claim it and u lose it all , will u say same ?
[image: neboard.me]
Seriously, dude, get a grip!
Seriously, dude, get a grip!
i've been f**ked over with past updates and benefited from others, this isn't something that just happens to torn.
Rig start up cost was never adjusted, it used to be 10.5b and still is, the only thing that was adjusted was upgrade costs and the differences there WERE refunded. Your issue with rigs is that you suck at running one. You pay ridiculously high amounts in advertising, you pay your employees triple the amounts that every other rig owner pays and you steal employees from other rig owners. Resulting in you having low stat, disloyal workers who are overpaid all whilst your net profit is effectively 0 by your own hand.
You get no sympathy or support from any other rig owner for this exact reason.
The issues are 100% your own fault, stop trying to blame updates on your failed management skills.
I think this upgrade would be a great one.
This faction update won't screw over any faction owners. I'm sure you wont have to partake in territory warring.
Hold up. Will factions be deleted if they have no territories?0
I highly doubt Ched would piss that many people off talk about a way to end the game for good
I think so too. Let's hope this is just a silly thought.
Considering how anti deleting factions via war he has been I think it is very safe to say that wont be happening, and for good reason
^ this
100% sure factions won't be deleted if you don't own any territory.
Really not sure what OP is on about. He lost money and now blames it all on much needed updates.
In the old stock system, I had many players holding TMI,IOU Benefit blocks for me.
I was making over 1b a week just from stock benefits. Not to mention tons of trading i was involved it.
Then came stock nerf. I was upset for losing big chunk of my cash, BUT I WAS HAPPY THAT CHED FIXED IT.
With every update, there are some sore butts who don't want to see any change.
But if you really want to get ahead of others, ACCEPT CHANGE.
Change is the only constant. Accept it.
In the new system your respect is left completely as it is now. How would you be able to change faction respect into an unquantifiable amount such as territory?
shut up whining, nobody cares that you have lost some virtual money due to some virtual changes.
you choose to play a game which you don't control. anything can happen.
hell ched could decide to shut the site down tomorrow....it is nothing to do with you, you don't own it.
its real life brah
u can lose everything of an overnight
I'd like to know how you lost all these billions on the updates. Surely being refunded all your money for the company update didn't cause you to lose money?
Chaining will be removed. If the faction territory update doesn't include specials, I'm sure refunds will be issued.