Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PROPOSAL ISSUE

Started by QueenHBIC215 [1861066] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
QueenHBIC215 [1861066]

I talked to Sweeney_Todd and They suggest I post in here.

I tried to send a proposal and it doesn't go through. My hubby to be tried to send one as well and nothing. The rings are still in our inventory. We both are single. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!
Mix [21666]

Its a known issue at the moment, http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=15921940&b=0&a=0&start=0