Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Driving Skill/upgrades relevant elsewhere?

Started by daub [1869454] on in Racing.

2 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

daub [1869454]

Like in OCs or driving crimes?

And can we use upgraded cars in either of the above to achieve better outcomes?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I'm not sure, but as best I can tell, driving skill from racing doesn't effect any of the crimes, and the Advanced Driving Tactics item (enhancer for Transport Drugs) doesn't help your driving skill.
teamXDR [1850816]

Racing and other Torn elements are separate from what I have seen. Though that would be cool to combine some of that stuff.