Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tribe recruiting

Started by Ivy2 [1847551] on in Faction Recruitment.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ivy2 [1847551]

Hey, i have recently taken over Tribe and i'm looking for members.

Requirements

level 15+
Good battle stats
Active

-----------

What we offer?

-Friendship.
-OC'S / Award benefits.
-Free Drugs/Weps/Points/Armour/Meds/Boosters
-Advice
-Factions benefits, Vig I, Sted I, Gallant I, Adept I.

If you're looking for a new challenge in torn, apply or shoot me a message!

Thanks

-AMY