Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapons experience

Started by Foggy [939739] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Foggy [939739]

Since attack 2.0 came out I do not understand the weapons experience bar. Previous to attack 2.0 all we had to do was hover our cursor over the bar and it would tell us what % we were at in increasing our weapons experience. At that time I was around 80% upgraded. Now on the Armalite,the experience bar has 3 numerical values. 15/15/2 is what mine has been reading since the new bar has been visible.

Question, 2 parts:
1. What are the numerical meanings of the 15/15/2 stand for?
2. Is my weapon gaining experience? It appears not to be as the bar has not moved.

I have fired 613 bullets and the bar has not moved a bit. I also figured the first 15 stands for how many bullet the clip holds...not sure what the next 15 stands for unless that is the second clip available for the attack.

I haven't a clue what the third number means unless it means something about the experience of the rifle...before I think it was at least 80% upgraded, it just reads 2 now. Also does the second 15 mean I only have two clips I can use?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.


JollyGarcia [494677]

I believe it means 15 out of 15 bullets in the clip (15/15) and you have 2 clips. This is per fight.
In a fight you are only allowed 2 clips
Butters [34298]

Well first thing I can tell you is that we are gaining weapon exp because I've just capped my Armalite at 100/100, it was about 90-ish from what I could estimate looking at the exp progress bar when attacking 2.0 was released. You cannot see the actual weapon exp percentage though by hovering over the bar the way you used to.

The numbers actually refer to the ammo for the weapon in question - if you look at the numbers shown as A / B (C) then:

- "A" is the amount of ammo you currently have "loaded" (this will always be the ammo capacity of the weapon unless you are running out of ammo)

- "B" is the maximum ammo capacity of the weapon

- "C" appears to be the number of "clips" you have (where a "clip" represents the number of rounds you can fire before needing to reload) - this appears to be a little buggy or perhaps it was put in for debugging purposes?
daub [1869454]

I was wondering this.

Weapon shows, eg

30/30(2)

I assumed the 1st 30 meant bullets left in clip. 2nd 30 shows max bullets per clip. The (2) shows # of clips per fight but I dunno.
JimmyJames [581165]

If you really want to know your experience you can look in the source code (in chrome, inspect element).

look for a line like this: <div class="progress-cont pos">
Foggy [939739]

Thanks to all. Your help was appreciated and rated.

I see it stands at 89% If I am reading it right.
<div class="progress-cont pos">

That settles that and will keep an eye on it.

So I take it the Armalite (15/15/2) the two 15's are representative of the number of bullets I presently have in each clip, and the last number 2 designates how many clips I presently have available for an attack.