I have been in the game for a little while and I have sold over 150 dollars. it will not let me move on or do any other crimes
beginner missions
Started by DELETE1 [1866488] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I have been in the game for a little while and I have sold over 150 dollars. it will not let me move on or do any other crimes
Can you give more detail, which mission are you doing and what have you done that makes you think you've completed it. Be specific.
update?
I cannot do any crimes exept the 3 nerve one selling illegal media I try and do a theft crime and and it puts me back in the selling media one agian
What do you mean it puts you back? You click on 4 nerve crines but are taken to 3 nerve crimes?
Be very clear, describe what you do and what happens in detail.
yes I click 4 or 5 I can click on 28 nerve and it will put me back in the 3 nerve crimes
So you're saying whatever crimes you click on it always takes you into the 3 nerve screen. Will need an admin to login to your account to see this for themselves.
Using your account I was able to successfully do any crime. So I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Your report doesn't make any sense. You're saying you get forced into 3 nerve crimes but named the report "beginner missions". Mail me if you want to give kore info or ask something.