How do I know how much more I have to go until my next rank increase?
Lvl up
Started by johnnyboy1981 [1871976] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JimmyJames [581165]
· 8 likes ·
There's rank triggers based on three things: level, crimes, and networth. Each time you reach a milestone in one of those three categories, you gain a rank. Levels: 2, 6, 11, 26, 31, 50, 71, and 100 Crimes: 100, 5000, …
How do I know how much more I have to go until my next rank increase?
With levels, once you'relevel 15 you can travel to China and find out how many percent of the current level you have.
If you mean ranks, you don't know.
There's rank triggers based on three things: level, crimes, and networth. Each time you reach a milestone in one of those three categories, you gain a rank.
Levels: 2, 6, 11, 26, 31, 50, 71, and 100
Crimes: 100, 5000, 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, and 50,000
Networth: 2k, 50k, 500k, 3m, 10m, 20m, 50m, 200m, 1b, 2.5b, and 5b.
Networth is a total of money earned from crimes and items sold back to the city.
So it's easy to work out your levels and crimes.
I'm travelling atm so can't check my detailed stats but I don't recollect seeing anything about my networth there. Is it? If not is there any way to know your current networth?
Awards -> Medals -> just under "Awards you are about to unlock" you get the ones you are closest to achieve, so for example Im close to 250m -> under those badges are %s (so like Im 84% on way to 250m networth, meaning there is around eeeeh 38(?)m to be done)
or you can simply take notes in notebook how much you did after last networth and count it on your own ;)
Yeah, I forgot about the % to next award info we have in the awards/medals section. Thanks for reminding as that will make easier to work out.
However, and again as I am travelling I cant check, but as I remember it that page only shows your status with regard to a few of the awards you are nearest obtaining, like half a dozen, maybe 10, if so and if the next networth award is a way off it wont be much use in that situation.
But, reading between the lines of your answer you are saying there is nothing that tracks your exact networth for you. Shame.
It's easy to judge your networth when it's low, but once you get in to the upper levels, you just gotta guess. But by then you're basically buying the ranks anyway.
the only thing to take note about networth is selling housing back to the city does not count towards networth
also the best items tend to be flame throwers (for their loss ratio being so low) or donator packs to the pawnshop for speed
Thanks guys for the information.
Donator packs were changed so they're not economical anymore. I'd rather do armalites for speed.
For speed?
For quickly gaining networth. 15m each, and only gotta travel to Mexico to get them, as opposed to flamethrowers that are 2.5m and you gotta go to Argentina.
How much do armalites cost and what do they sell back for? I am currently flying to... Thanks...
KAT
Last time I checked they were 20 million
Thanks...
But still buying flamers in bulk from item market is worth than armalites
yes but flamers sell for 2.5m each - hitting 5b will take longer than doing something like arm/those 50m swords they jsut provide a bigger loss ratio
Bigger ratio of loss is for armalites
i know, i thought that's what we just said "flamers have a low loss ratio but are slow, arm/cutlass are quick but high"
Yea i thought the other way my bad. :)