I just used a can of red cow and didnt get no e???
Can
Started by FHC [1814701] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 2 likes ·
where's the achievement? if you're looking for bugs and issues try using "bugs and issues" - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I see in the logs, you gained 25 energy and then used it 8 seconds later in an attack? [image: i.gyazo.com]
I just used a can of red cow and didnt get no e???
where's the achievement?
if you're looking for bugs and issues try using "bugs and issues"
oh shit i tweaked out lol. Can any admin move this?
Moved to Bugs & Issues
passing on to ched to check your energy-log
Np thanks. 25e dosent bother me but i wouldnt want this happening to me when i need it
I see in the logs, you gained 25 energy and then used it 8 seconds later in an attack?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I did? I thought it was just gone. Cuz when i popped it. I was like. Wheres the e O.o
closing this