Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100M Contest

Started by Six [1691188] on in Graphics.

36 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Six [1691188]
Hey all,

I've never actually done a competition before, but I am looking for some art to display on my profile and/or use as my forum tag.
So here's what I'm looking for:

RESPO Tag (1 Winner Receives 50M)
LA (1 Winner Receives 50M, no larger than 600x600)

Any other tags I like will be bought for a negotiated price. If I don't find any tag that I really love or there is a lack of entries, I reserve the right to cancel this, but participation with effort will be rewarded.

Themes/Ideas for Either (in no particular order)
Samus Aran
Pokemon, mostly characters from the games although tags of Pokemon also acceptable
Here's a really nice render ;)
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Female (sexeh please)
This is a female render I have had forever that I've always wanted made into a tag
Abstract
Shooter (COD, Battlefield, Assasin's Creed, etc.)
Human Brain

Thing's I DON'T Want
Cars
Pink, purple, or B/W Tags
Music

I'll leave this up until there's hopefully a bunch of entries, and you can enter as many times as you wish.
Looking forward to seeing some awesome tags :)


TheEvilRock [1276473]

What if I did a sexeh Samus Aran with Pikachu like in super smash bros and it will be 3 in one! O:
Although I might just do Sexeh Samus.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I just saw you didn't want B&W tags... lol... that ruins the x-ray motive behind my tag xD

I can try to remove it but might look shitty...
Six [1691188]

Bump
Added a specific render for the female theme if anyone wants to take a stab at it. Have had it forever
Interestingly enough, it's in the tag roulette competition which is what reminded me of it.


Six [1691188]

Thanks for entering madi, will update later as I'm on mobile

keep em coming guys, especially looking foward to a pokemon tag featuring any of the characters from the games (male or female)