How do i increase it?
NET WORTH
Started by RAGE [1643742] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 40
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Blexi [1458703]
· 10 likes ·
You need to sell items back to the 'system', i.e in one of these shops below. One of the quickest & most efficient ways to increase is to buy flamethrowers (3m abroad) and sell it at 2.5m each. The other … - teamXDR [1850816]
· 9 likes ·
Another way to sell back is by selling to the system via the "Items" screen, its one of the Icons along with use/donate/send. - Chuckyboy2 [1875579]
· 9 likes ·
Wow you come to the forums, miss Cheds announcement about networth changing yesterday. Miss the 20 new threads about the subject of networth and manage to pull up an 8 month old thread that is now completely obsolete. That takes …
Mentioned in this thread
Kinzove [1867602] ×1
How do i increase it?
You need to sell items back to the 'system', i.e in one of these shops below.
One of the quickest & most efficient ways to increase is to buy flamethrowers (3m abroad) and sell it at 2.5m each.
The other way to increase it (slowly) is by doing crimes. Any money gained from crimes will increase your networth as well
Here are the shops
East Side:
Another way to sell back is by selling to the system via the "Items" screen, its one of the Icons along with use/donate/send.
u can try reselling cars at the docks. in some days, u may even get a profit; and overally its the cheapest way to increase your networth; but not the quickest.
selling flamethrowers to the system is the fastes way and try to buy cars a regular prices and sell to system is cheapest
What about selling properties back to the estate agent, this is always at a loss but I don't know if it counts towards networth
flamethrowers the best way to go in my opinion
I remember reading somewhere (wiki or tcbasic) that selling properties does not increase your net worth. Popular choices for net worth are: DPs, Cars, Flamethrowers, Naval Cutlass
Thanks a lot you have all been a big help
I can confirm that selling to the estate agent does not add to networth!
Everything else is pretty much covered in the thread, I suggest using flamethrowers to increase it!
You can buy the flamethrowers in Argentina, but there are also people who run them just for this purpose. The last time I bought flamethrowers, I needed 26 of them, and I bought them from Kinzove. I paid a little extra, but it wasn't a lot, and that saved me from making trips to Argentina for them, so I could run flowers instead.
Here is his linky:
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1867602
Mentions: Kinzove [1867602]
This thread hasn't been used for a while now, but there must be another way to increase Net Worth because I have a networth of $19,000,000 from basically nowhere! The most recent thing to happen was for me to get a bank investment of 4,500,000 back and I usually steal computers for crimes, The thing is that I hardly actually sell the computers, and from the amount that I stole, there is no way it adds $19 million! Please help, Im confused!
There was an update on how the networth works, check the announcement :
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=15949329&b=0&a=0
Wow you come to the forums, miss Cheds announcement about networth changing yesterday. Miss the 20 new threads about the subject of networth and manage to pull up an 8 month old thread that is now completely obsolete. That takes impressive skill.
Nice necro job