Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

attack time out

Started by Shampoo [686361] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Shampoo [686361]

You attacked Mcdooglebrown, but timed out [view] 2014/11/215:55:16 PM


this is not true. I was holding him and watching the clock run down I had 35 seconds left before time out. Not sure if this is a bug or an issue with the timer or if you are trying to prevent people form holding
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Have you switched the tabs during this or peraphs something like this? Or you watched the timer during all time?
Shampoo [686361]

Nothing at all I was purposefully watching the timer go from 5 mins to 30 seconds. I had 35 seconds left when I clicked hospitalize
Shampoo [686361]

Safari Version 7.0.5 (9537.77.4)


P.S. thank you so much for going over this with me, its not a huge deal only 25 e, I just want to make sure this doesn't happen during war time!!!!!!