I was thinking it takes a lot of time travelling so to make it better why don't you add a system where when you are in one country you can travel to another destination. however you have to pay a bit extra (for fuel etc). this would make it efficient in a way.
Travelling
Started by ruhul [948631] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I was thinking it takes a lot of time travelling so to make it better why don't you add a system where when you are in one country you can travel to another destination. however you have to pay a bit extra (for fuel etc). this would make it efficient in a way.
Wouldn't be a bad idea. I know Ched plans to overhaul the traveling system. Who knows, that could be part of it. I know I would like to see more activities to do while I'll away from torn.