Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Making

Started by NickNolte [1865021] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
NickNolte [1865021]

Hello Good Sir.
I have been watching your progress very closely and I am pleased with what I have seen. I would like to invite you to an exclusive offer to make $50,000+ with two easy steps.
Step 1: Wire $1000 or more into my account.
Step 2: Wait 24 hours while I make you money using a extra special method. This method is guaranteed to make $50,000+.

I look forward to working with you and your fine abilities.

Good Day
Nick Nolte.