Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lend a Newb a hand for 100m

Started by kyle8048 [488020] on in Fun & Games.

12 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

kyle8048 [488020]

Hi guys. Just going to try out something here. If it works out I'll maybe expand it.

The objective here is to get a player level 14 or under to beat me.

There is only 1 rule. The level 14 or under must have the final hit on me and beat me (proved without stealth)


I encourage you all to make best use of group attacks / temporary items and any other game mechanics to your advantage.


Prize money and level requirement may be increased if this is too difficult.



Miller [238240]

Interesting game.

I can see one player with good stats plus a level holder work together to get the money.

Or maybe get 10 people or whatever the max number the system allows at the moment to attack at the same time.
People are greedy though so that might be hard to organize.

Should be fun to see the logs. Good luck!

Or maybe this is Kyle's way to get free defend ;)



kyle8048 [488020]

I don't think I'll get as many defends as if I was paying for them directly. Unless you actually think I'll get over 300 defends from this.
Daisy3 [730750]

you know, with the new attack system I think this can be done. the hard part would be finding a worthy level 14 or under...lol
kyle8048 [488020]

I'd be just as interested to see her rehab bill.


On topic.

This really isn't a game about finding a level holder than can kick my ass. With the new attacking system anything is possible. Prize money will be increasing soon if no one completes it.
The_Baron [1467784]

Please, never level up! you have haunted me in my nooblets years! I love you dearly so much, please contact me my dearest love!

But please make sure you never ever level up the day you rain wrath over bodybagger will be the day a Beautiful level 1 dominates torn! All hail someone! one day me love you and i shall dominate all! i shall be your level and you shall be my battle stats!