hi guys im new to the whole graphics type thing. I want to make pictures and I downloaded gimp 2. can anyone give me any advise or tutorials on how to make a good picture? please message me I need help asa
NEED HELP!!
Started by ShelbyGT350 [1664106] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
hi guys im new to the whole graphics type thing. I want to make pictures and I downloaded gimp 2. can anyone give me any advise or tutorials on how to make a good picture? please message me I need help asa
Get good resources. You will never make good works unless you have an abundance of high quality resources.
Watch Tutorials On how to do things in the program you use, how to do text effects, use renders, etc.