Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temp weapons while defending

Started by Hammerhead [941890] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hammerhead [941890]

I am glad to see this update. At first I thought great now I can get the same boosts from boosters as I can while attacking but then I saw that it is a bad idea to have a booster equipped if you have it set to use a temp while defending because the attacker can just sit and wait out the 100 second timer on the booster.

So it looks like it is better to use other temp weapons instead.
dunmugmeh [538353]

The warm tingly feeling you get inside when you know the nerd waited for 2 minutes of his life to pass by will far outweigh the measly cost of $1 million tc play money for a epi.
McNeo [864688]

I'm still waiting to attack someone wearing a nice outfit... Witch hat, Santa coat, Thong, and flippers for example, lol
Jai [918327]

I wouldn't mind if the said nudist is female. Then I shall be nudist too and fight with my fists. And hitting with fists in the groin region while both of the players are naked is the closest this game is going to come to sexual activity.
QJedi [32586]

I don't know if I like all this talk of fisting... It does NOT bode well with the lack of groin protection! The scary part is when they update the game to allow people to attack from behind, spend nerve to have someone assassinated, or drive over someone with a car!

Well, not "Someone", I just mean drive over whoever you are targeting. ;)