So my girlfriend wanted to play torn and we were at my house when I helped her set up the account. She doesn't live here but it's still not letting me send her money because it's saying out IP addressesse are too similar. Is there any way I can solve this problem?
Serious question
Started by OberinNolmax [1018955] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
So my girlfriend wanted to play torn and we were at my house when I helped her set up the account. She doesn't live here but it's still not letting me send her money because it's saying out IP addressesse are too similar. Is there any way I can solve this problem?
Stay off each other's pc's and the block will drop-off after a while. Can be upto 3 months last time I asked.
yea, there is nothing you can do about it ALR. like fluffy said, you will just have to wait until the IP block is off. so that means you dont sign in at her house, and she doesnt sign in at yours, and neither of you sign in while you are out at starbucks ( or something like that). otherwise it will just reset the timer for the IP block.
sorry chap. she will just have to make her way up without a helping hand from you :P
"girlfriend"
sure sure
Just because you are a zit covered geek doesn't mean the rest of torn is.
I would said the same thing if he said "brother" "cousin" "best friend"
If you know what I mean ;)