Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealthed?

Started by Mojave [605128] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Mojave [605128]

Someone attacked me, who, obviously, used stealth attacking (pussy).
The problem is that the word (Stealthed) appears next to my name. I was the one who was attacked. But still I was the one who was (Stealthed)? It makes absolutely no sense. Word (Stealthed) shoud've been next to Someone, not me.
How it is possible to be stealthed while you're being attacked?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Unknown_Element [450910]

it appears because you were stealthed attacked. not a real brainbuster there
you were being attacked stealthfully.

the attack on you was stealthed
Mojave [605128]

it is "fixed" now. great! (sarcasm)
I suppose I should turn my stealth on and attack someone and see how they become "stealthed" even though I was the one who was using stealth feature in the first place. It is amazing that people struggle to understand that the word Stealthed is supposed to be next to the attacker's name (and not victim's).