I just realized this because I don't usually bother with attacking but my Life Points suddenly went down. I remember it being over a thousand since I used the Medical Special of having an additional Life when I use the job points way way before. But now it went down really really low. My question is, is this because of the changes Torn undergo? or is this a mistake that was overlook on my account?
Life Points Questions
Started by downvoter [750745] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I just realized this because I don't usually bother with attacking but my Life Points suddenly went down. I remember it being over a thousand since I used the Medical Special of having an additional Life when I use the job points way way before. But now it went down really really low. My question is, is this because of the changes Torn undergo? or is this a mistake that was overlook on my account?
Yes, this is due to the latest RESPO attacking change
more info can be found in the announcements.
The key information in regards to life, since Attacking 2.0 had been released;
"Life is now set to a range of 100 - 5,000 based on level. 7,500 is possible at level 100 with merits. Overdosing on Xanax now does not decrease maximum life."
Most of the changes between the new and old system can be found in the Attacking 2.0 Thread in Announcements - http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=15920809&b=0&a=0