Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Job

Started by kscius [1795783] on in Company Recruitment.

9 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Neopolitan [276835]

I would honestly recommend you run through some more of the starter jobs before attempting to apply at a company.

The starter jobs grant you permanent specials.

I recommend you check out this thread for more information. Blexi, maledict and I had quite the discussion on the best way to increase your working stats.

Mentions: Job Stats

LethalKiss [1801948]
tn5421 [276835]
Blexi, maledict and I had quite the discussion on the best way to increase your working stats.

I used to ask random company director to train me 5 times a day.
7-9 Daily for Fitness one. I forget... for 250K each day.

My flower used to paid for it.
Thanks Flower...

[image: forum.indowebster.com]





I'm glad I join far before respo and at the start of Christmas Town ^_^
"and at the end of Zombie Day"
I earn 25 - 50M. Yup 50M daily.

And some director used to paid 250-300K for a new player.
Big daily income for my early days.

Then I switch to Principal, General, Federal Lawyer and BrainSurgeon.
Casino and Grocer max position doesn't piqued my interest.
After that I go to company job. CLA..."Wink Wink Wink"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TNR5421.
How is the conclusion for that discussion?

I earn almost 500 daily using company train.
400K is Work Stat HOF right... 800Days and...800M+- Geez Expensive.
And 100-150 for Principal if you regulary switch those job points.

I used to had a goal to work in oil rig company.
But after I rethink it.. It better to own it than working in one.
Hahahahaha..

Nice memory.

Ups.... I write a lot....

[image: forum.indowebster.com]




Awright then I should finish my route.
Glad someone accompany me.

[image: forum.indowebster.com]





I mean....
RAWR!!! 2Km MOAR!!! Hahahahahahaha

[image: forum.indowebster.com]



Neopolitan [276835]

papirre, mail the director of my company.

LethalKiss, most competent oil rig workers make 1m a day. I can tell you right now that the profits from owning an oil rig aren't worth the trouble or the initial investment unless you have a decent amount of people already willing to work for you that log in everyday.
LethalKiss [1801948]
@Tnr5421
LethalKiss, most competent oil rig workers make 1m a day. I can tell you right now that the profits from owning an oil rig aren't worth the trouble or the initial investment unless you have a decent amount of people already willing to work for you that log in everyday.

Good Morning *yawn*

[image: forum.indowebster.com]





Oh well... I already had few amount amount of "future" employee willing to work for me.
It come from my early days/ late faction/ irc/ friend list/ other company branch or player with a same nation.
"Only need a little more" Or I can ask from my friend list to help me.
I had no trouble finding employee or trusting them... *smiles*

It just I still thinking about running it by myself or ask other person to running it for me.
Director stat is also influence the company profit isn't that right.
I also haven't finished "or start" the bussines management education,
Wew...

[image: forum.indowebster.com]





I had no problem with the funding... I mean the funding to start one/ buy the existing one.
It just my work stat doesn't suffice as the director.
Is it?

Almost 40K at the moment.
Mwahahahahaha

Thanks for the quick reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone read this.
Thanks for the advice. *wink*

Now let see where I put that tea...*yawn*
Do you want a cup? Hahahaha

[image: forum.indowebster.com]

Neopolitan [276835]

(Warning: Opinion)Personal work stats don't do much when you're a director. (End warning)

Having 10-12 people that will work for you is a good number to start with. I don't recommend upgrading beyond 21 members [ever].

You need to be at least halfway through the business educations to even think of directing a high-end company, trust me on this, it affects you a whole lot.

Thanks for the offer, but I prefer soft drinks to tea when it comes to caffeinated beverages.
LethalKiss [1801948]

Oh well... I will switch to fitness one after this sport science ended.
I only had 9 person that suitable for the job. Only 85-95% required stat.

1 More.
I wonder....

Thanks for the warning. Some people that I know say otherwise..
Don't worry I will pinch them. Hahahaha