Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PHP script discussion mailing list

Started by laurasmith [1873889] on in Technology.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

laurasmith [1873889]

Pardon me if I am in the wrong place. Move me according.
I am frustrated - not a PHP programmer. I am looking for a
free PHP script discussion mailing list
I see alot of
free PHP script annoucement mailing list
paid PHP script discussion mailing list
free PHP script discussion forum
I searched in HotScripts.com, supershareware.com, sourcecodeonline.com,
as well as DuckDuckGo search engine. I find it hard to believe that
there is not one
free PHP script discussion mailing list
Whether it uses mySQL or not is not important. Are you aware of such a
list?
Thank in advanced for your help.
Unknown_Element [450910]

so you basically made this account to try and get info on scripts kind of like the last one you advertised that got graved, seems you havent even made 1 game move yet and keep posting bout scripts.