Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Companies

Started by DragonT [1875747] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
DragonT [1875747]

I just started today and I have a reasonable amount of money, and just got to lvl 3.

Company Question:

Should I stick with the army, join a fitness centre or join a sweet shop?

I really can't decide what is better army or fitness centre. Dont know too much about sweet shops but some people suggested me it.
Done [1380853]

If you want to focus on Battle stats, stay in the army, and wait till you get more than 1k+ points, than use them.

If you want more money, go in the sweet shop :D
Blexi [1458703]

The problem with starter jobs is however that you don't gain as many working stats as you might in another (lower tier) company.

if you stick with Army job, it might take you quite some time to get enough working stats to promote to higher ranks in army jobs and therefore you only gain very few army points in the end.

Unfortunately, I haven't done the maths on which company would be best to go in the beginning to gain working stats...

i think Pub (energy per job point) or restaurant have been suggested, as their recommended working stats is fairly low.

energy is a great special since using energy you can get quicker to the next gym or you can use it to gain experience to get quicker to lvl 15 to travel