Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First Sig CNC

Started by Kronos [1629411] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Tag needs developed further but have seen far worse first tags...

I will refer you to some good tutorials. If you don't mind could you also upload the .psd and send it to me in a mail so I can get an understanding of what all you have added in and tried to do.

And let me know if you are interested in a tutor (as I have been possibly looking to take someone in under my wing).