Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

is there

Started by kyle_b [226128] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

kyle_b [226128]

is there any other ways of storing money besides in vault of 500 million or in the bank 2 trillion.... besides my faction I own is there any other ways
Chaotic_Pink [379954]

I'm mainly stashing money in stocks, points and sometimes the Cayman Island's. Companies would be ideal too as long as someone doesn't come along and hack it (or buy stocks to prevent that).
Big__Al [1760345]

you can start a trade with someone you trust and put all your cash in there

bear in mind this only works for 6 hours then you need to start another trade.

however its a good short term problem if your giong to be online for 6 hours or less and looking for a quick place to store your cash.

make sure its a friend you trust though due to them being able to cancel and mug if they wanted too
Adaline [1171741]

With the way the current mugging is going on, that 3% on Cayman is kind of worth it. I know I'm poor, and when I was mugged for 16mil when I just got 220mil from a castle sale, I almost cried...
mug [553318] Committee Committee

faction bank everything else was listed.

it's safer to store in a faction or company. though companies can get hacked so once the pile is too big talking maybe 500m you might get company hacked for quite a bit.

new faction costs 2.3m to make, and they lose 1 respect per day plus whatever is lost when others attack you -- could always just declare war and beat people up a fwe times to gain the respect back tho. But once the faction hits 0 respect the faction will be deleted along with all of your money

storing it in items or points the prices can change and you could risk taking a loss of money on the resales if the price drops when you need to sell something for some cash.