Which are the best crimes to do to increase your nerve?
Crimes
Started by Deicide1 [1660084] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Which are the best crimes to do to increase your nerve?
Anything where you don't get regular reds.
Stealing jackets.
Thorough robbery.
Warehouse arson.
Not sure what else, that's where I am at the moment...
Depends on your nerve bar. The poster above pretty much said all the big ones though.
4 nerve - Steal jackets
7 nerve - Thorough robbery
9 nerve - Stealth virus
11 nerve - Arson warehouse
12 nerve - Steal a parked car
I'm totally against "12 nerve - Steal a parked car." I have numerous reasons why. When I first achieved 45 Natural Nerve Bar, I went back to 8nerve drug crimes for merits. After many successes and fails, I drop to 40 Natural Nerve Bar. Obviously I do 15nerve and 11nerve arson alternatively to raise crime exp. And i got my 45 NB fast! When I dropped to 40 natural Nerve Bar again, I tried steal parked car, and it took a lot longer. Stealing parked car is really great at 40 and 45 NB because I have went on a streak of 6000ish GTA parked cars without a single red. It's mostly browns and greens. tl;dr, 12nerve parked car is definitely not a crime for gaining crime exp. I'm still jailed at 12nerve hijack and showroom, and the showroom really hurts exp.
_chem_ is totally correct with his 4, 7, 9, and 11 nerve crimes. It's just for me, 12 nerve parked car is a safe crime for merits, and not for fast exp gain
I would also like to add that 15nerve Kidnap mayor is the perfect crime for when you hit 35 Natural Nerve or 40 Natural Nerve and you want the final crime to reach 45 Natural Nerve.
all i do is steal jackets done it over 6000 times so far and have my 30nb
For the record, Steal a Parked car isn't an awesome crime for crime experience, but there are no red results so you never lose crime experience when attempting it. You do get a LOT of brown results that are neither success nor failure, so it's a net waste of nerve.
Moved... [:sick:]
Arson crimes and virus crimes increase the amount of crime experience you can gain and are the best ones.
Have a read of the crime wiki to further outline the list of crimes that are good experience
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Crimes
rated + for the cool name, deicide. yes!!
steal jackets- theft 4
thorough robbery- theft 7
stealth virus- computer 9
warehouse arson- fraud 11
aha cheers mate, and thanks to everyone else for your advice :)
ive also been using this to see which give the most exp per crime...
http://tcbasic.com/crimes/
As always crime experience has been hidden. All the crimes you have been told are from peoples experiences. There are too many variables to work out what exact crime is the best.
What is known however is that red failures that result in jail time take a % of your crime experience. Since it's a percentage loss, this loss gets bigger the more experience you have. So when you have a higher nerve bar such as a 40-45 it's important to avoid getting jailed. That's why safe crimes such as jackets, stealth virus, thorough robbery and GTA1 are popular.
Crimes are going to be changing soon so just be prepared for everything to change.