I just realised you can take drugs in jail, what happens if you OD?
OD in jail
Started by Idol [608267] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I just realised you can take drugs in jail, what happens if you OD?
You still serve your time until your are bailed or busted out. Then you will be in hospital (assuming the drug you od on sends you to hospital)
I don't think I've ever had to take a xanax in jail lol. I know I have OD'd in hospital before haha.
You can sue the prison authorities?
[:grin:]