Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot post to classifieds

Started by Deansrule [866181] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Apnea [1532667] ×2

Deansrule [866181]

I click on (get your message up) enter my post and then submit but nothing happens. It takes me back to the ads section. Last time I posted something was days ago so I'm not trying to post more than 1 an hour. The message box does show how many characters are left and I even tried clearing cookies etc. but same thing happens.

Can someone else verify that this thing is working? I also do have the stock benefit for free ads if it matters?

Thanks,

~DR
Deansrule [866181]

Finally let me post just now!
Not sure what is going on, the only variable was a drug cooldown for shrooms not allowing me to post? Surely this cannot be the cause can it? Please let me know if you find anything and I will continue to test today.