I had stacked 5 Erotic DVD and then used Ecstasy to double my happy.. It came to around 32k happy but when I trained with 140E my happy went reduced to 4442... Why I did I loss 27.5k happy just after training once with 140E?
Erotic DVD
Started by BigPlayah [935902] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I had stacked 5 Erotic DVD and then used Ecstasy to double my happy.. It came to around 32k happy but when I trained with 140E my happy went reduced to 4442... Why I did I loss 27.5k happy just after training once with 140E?
Additional info: My booster cooldone is 29 hour 25min and cooldown from Ecstasy is 3 hour 18min..
| 15/12/14 11:08:12 PM | You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier |
ohh I didn't knew that.. ya I trained 30min later....
What about refill and xanax, do they reset every 15mins?
you can stack Xanax over 150 (or 100 for non donators), like you can have 900/150 energy and it will remain until you use it, but if you use 25 points to refill or use a feathery hotel coupon to refill then your energy will "refill" and that means it will go back to 150/150.
Also, if you OD on xanax you'll lose it all.... so back to 0/150.