Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missions

Started by kayem [1871214] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
kayem [1871214]

I am sorry if this has been asked already but im a bit confused

when exactly are the new missions going to be released to us general players as that's one thing I actually enjoyed doing when I started and I am a bit peeved for finding out we gotta wait for the new ones to be released


and to staff nice job on the new casino layout with adding Russian roulette to it I played it a couple of times and enjoyed it xx
Otter [1821671]

well, there is no release date yet alas kayem.

the nearest ched said was *its in the works* which means generally its being coded, but hasnt even been bug tested yet... so i wouldnt hold my breath about them being released anytime soon.

sorry to dissapoint mate.