I have created a faction for any to join but mainly for new players we will war smaller factions for experience to increase both the faction and the members so feel free to apply and I'll start accepting as soon as I see the application
New faction looking
Started by Dagoe [27243] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
I have created a faction for any to join but mainly for new players we will war smaller factions for experience to increase both the faction and the members so feel free to apply and I'll start accepting as soon as I see the application