Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker table won't open

Started by Carloscn [1871545] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Carloscn [1871545]

Hi,
I have an lg l90 and i downloaded the torn app from play store. That's how i usually play.
Some days ago, when i wet to play poker for the first time, i noticed that the poker tables that i picked, wouldn't open. It appears a message at the centre saying that the plug in could not be loaded.
I don't know what is happening and i'd like your help.

Oh, my android is the 4.4.2, don't know if it will help, but...
Carloscn [1871545]

I downloaded one that it's icon is a black square with a white v2 writen in the right down courner. And well... It says torn city...

The truth is that it looks more like a shortcut than other thing, but... Since it always worked...
Carloscn [1871545]

well, i can now answer your more decently... the app is the one made by BMINC. And about the browser, well, I don't know, but i think that it has nothing to do with it, because i've already gonne to my browser's definitions and the plug ins were activated, so...
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I just need to know, if it works in your browser, simply because Torn don't have an official app and we can't guarantee, that it will work in all such apps.
Carloscn [1871545]

It works now. I thinks it was because i was on the option for pc. not sure, but what matters is that i've already been able to enter in a table.

thanks for your time anyway and sorry!