Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Conan Recruiting now

Started by Final_Guard [1163638] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Final_Guard [1163638]

Conan is a new faction which is run by me myself, I am looking for friendly and active users who are also willing to help chain in the faction wars.
I also provide a reward scheme in which when my faction wins the war each member will receive 1 million dollars as a reward fund for helping the faction win.
I also provide free:
-Medical equipment
-Armour
-Weapons
for all loyal members.
Anymore questions feel free to mail me. Apply for this faction now![:smiley:]