attack in group... who is with me?
lets attack in group
Started by Leosamarth [1875497] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Psilo [1758153] ×2
attack in group... who is with me?
Attack who?
You kinda need to specify before you make a thread like this!
I think they mean scrouge
I'd be up to it if the person is lower than level 30
That's perfect... Scrooge is level 0...
btw, Join #scrooge in IRC to organize attacks there.
Scrooge is gone
Name:Failghost [1758153]
Level:25
The spy managed to get the following results :
Level:25
The spy managed to get the following results :
- Speed:68,101
- Strength:N/A
- Defense:N/A
- Dexterity:100,987
- Total:4,519,265
- Manual labour:12,869
- Intelligence:9,113
- Endurance:8,187
- Total:30,169
Mentions: Psilo [1758153]
++
Are we still gonna attack Scrooge?
I believe it was determined that the target was Scrouge [132684] at 23:30 tonight
Crap I missed it
Come at me!
Bring your friends
You know you want to .........