So im not sure if anyone on here is a fan of his, however a few days ago one of the most influential writers decided as he promised (after dropping his next and last album, soon to be released undercover prodigy) that he is moving to Australia. Now the question I have is one who all knows/like/dislikes or cause of this thread learned of and likes/dislikes and on another note, how many think this is a publicity stunt. I honestly really doubt it. He sold his share of the record company he started funk volume, and has been talking about for a long time about not liking being famous and never going to be happy living the life he has. It sounds very honest IMO. Thoughts, Opinions?
Markus Hopsin
Started by AlexSleyore [1873535] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
So im not sure if anyone on here is a fan of his, however a few days ago one of the most influential writers decided as he promised (after dropping his next and last album, soon to be released undercover prodigy) that he is moving to Australia. Now the question I have is one who all knows/like/dislikes or cause of this thread learned of and likes/dislikes and on another note, how many think this is a publicity stunt. I honestly really doubt it. He sold his share of the record company he started funk volume, and has been talking about for a long time about not liking being famous and never going to be happy living the life he has. It sounds very honest IMO. Thoughts, Opinions?
Hopsin is one of my favourite rappers. When he toured to England last month I went to one of his gigs and he was incredible. He said at the gig that him and the rest of Funk Volume were touring in 2015, I hope they still do!
I don't think this is a publicity stunt, his girlfriend is Australian and like you said, he has been talking about leaving for a while. On a track on Knock Madness he said that he was going to do exactly what he has done, move to Australia. He also said that he would be releasing one more album though...
His last album is "Undercover Prodigy" and as far as I can tell, it will be released by funk volume. I'm just not sure he is going to go on tour for it.
On an update of this
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1033684126647381
apparently just messing with us - for now.
Saw that earlier, haha!