"A man dies .. only a few circles in the water prove that he was ever there. And even they quickly disappear. And when they are gone, he is forgotten, without a trace, as if he had never even existed. And that's all "
When the sea washes the footprint from the sand remember it was once there
Peace
Obviously this has nothing to do with Torn, thus moved... [:sick:]
Palimpsest is the idea of erasing and re-writing again and again as if on a piece of paper. Something that was once present but is now missing, built up on or replaced. That's how people in this game seem to me. If you scratch away at the surface, they're always still there, or at least an impression of them.
Unfortunately for you, the impression you leave is that of a twat.
XD LMAO
Whatever noobs
Peace
i'm sure the whole zyzz thing happened a while ago.
This isn't about Zyzz. This is about TORN...but of course a numbskull staff member moved it into NR
Peace
I thought this thread was about MB. Ding Dong The witch is dead ! [:dizzy:]
Is it possible that ED =MB and 2 of their numerous personalities are quitting ?
I like the fact that his pumps match his toothbrush. Rated +.
He is making fashion statements while being spaced out of it.
R+ for noticing it like a boss.
*Checks opening post*
Nope, nothing about Torn there, just you waffling on as normal about something you think is important but comes out pointless as ever... [:sick:]
I'm actually a little impressed.
Still doesn't beat Mittens tho
Tis true Danial son.
I think a pair of angel wings would have really finished it off tbh.
And a tail.
NR - the home of people who believe they are unique and funny when in reality they are anything but. I can feel my IQ getting lower by the second I spend in here; I have never seen a more boring conversation
Peace
Why did you post such a dumbass thread then? haha