So lately i've been winning a few bets so i think it's fair that i share a few tips with the torn community. I can't guarantee you'll win but i'll try my bloody best.. If you do lose then you didn't see the tip here xD
anyway let's talk business, my predictions are the following:
Stoke v Manchester Unt - Man U
Hull v Everton - Everton
Liverpool v Leicester - Liverpool
Man City v Sunderland - Man City
Newcastle v Burnley - Draw
Southampton v Arsenal - Arsenal
Spurs v Chelsea - Chelsea
Watford v Huddersfield - Watford
Cardiff v Fulham - Cardiff
[W13 / L5]
A few bloody reminders about this forum.
1) It's free.
2) If you lose it's not my fault.
3) If you win, then drinks are on you.
4) Yes, my old name was Zap.
4) please comment, any sport related discussions are welcome here.
5) I f**king know i done two fours^^^ you observant twat.
6) Theirs no point reading this line...
Has won me a few bets in the past few months, well, more than a few. Lost minimal bets. Overall profit is up so when cash be up, Mouse be happy.
Uprating for this for sure.
Nice to have some more tips, it's a harsh job but someone has to do it. Don't blame the messenger if you lose, be glad someone is putting in some effort!
I've won a few bets thanks to Zap/Nova, lost a few too. But if you use your brain, it's free money
Boo, I wanna pay 20% to that other dick.
Nice thread. Hope it goes well.
Good luck!
Might pop in from time to time when I have some spare money.
Surprised you didn't include on of those, 'You're too busy reading this you didn't notice there wasn't a 3'
You have won the bet on the SPA Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid game! You bet $55,000,000 on Atletico Madrid and won $176,000,000! Your check will be held in the
bank for up to 24 hours.
Thanks for the feedback guys :)
Good guy with great tips :)
Reasonable tips cheers bud
I personally wouldn't place any big bets on Liverpool or Tottenham though
Good start, Chelsea won. I saw a LOT of money on Chelsea when I put through the result :)
Thanks fluffy :D
Yeha tons of people bet on Chelsea, 1.6 is a very decent odd for them so figures. Nice one
i had 1 billion on chelsea easiest cash
I had 1b on Chelsea also, absolute robbery for them to be on a 1.6.
Easiest money I'll earn in a while.
Bets of the week
26/12/14
Burnley vs Liverpool - Liverpool -
West Brom vs Man City - Man City
Tottenham are worth a punt, but i don't trust them :P
Followed, thanks
You have placed your bet of $2,500,000 on West Ham
You have placed your bet of $10,000,000 on Southampton
You have placed your bet of $15,000,000 on Liverpool
You have placed your bet of $10,000,000 on Sunderland
You have placed your bet of $10,000,000 on Aston Villa
You have placed your bet of $10,000,000 on Tottenham
You have placed your bet of $15,000,000 on Man City
My knowledge on football is pretty shite.
Bournemouth to beat Fulham is a good bet.
wow looks like you are next best football analyst after jammie carragher
man utd wont win for sure.... maybe a draw
We'll see, Di Maria is back fit.
Newcastles confidence is low after losing 3 in a row including a derby
Please explain why you think Newcastle will get points? They aren't clinical enough to punish United IMO.
I would like to hear your opinion on the match though??