Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by eQual [1631535] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
eQual [1631535]

As my thread in questions says (delete when appropriate please) I placed a bet on a hockey game a few minutes ago (canucks vs coyotes). I didn't get a confirmation, money was taken, and I can't even access the 'your bets' part of the bookie. I did ask if this was an update I was unaware of, as I have not been active lately, however I was redirected here fairly quickly.

If there's anything you can do, thanks, if it's a system glitch and no proof of my money.. not a massive loss to me, thanks for trying. I live in England so bare with me replying to this as I am going to sleep now.